Wednesday 28 March 2012

Sex and Rowing machine?

Ok, My new gym-The Gym Group, opened last week, and today was my 3rd day in a row in it. I love rowing machine!  I think that's the only cardio thingy I give 110% to and does not bore me. I used to raw before, but never so dedicated ;)  Just to make my-coming-point-clear: I love watching and doing Zuzka's workouts. But when I just discovered her videos I did noticed that she is quite vocal. For example, check at 2:46. But I have never made any noises myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8c-HJjpZsE&feature=related 
 But yesterday I was rowing and was pushing myself really hard. Next to me was rowing a woman.She barely made any effort on herself. But then she turned around to me and said that I make noise like I'm having sex lol   Oh well, I do love the machine, so I guess you may say that I was making love with it?! Hahaha   That was my first time vocalising the effort, by the way- involuntary (
Done without conscious control!) and I get a comment like that :))) 
  Have you ever had any funny comments during your workouts in a gym, class etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment